Cookies and Similar TechnologiesLast Updated: March 7, 2018
a. To Operate Our Services. Some cookies are essential to the operation of our website and Services. We use those cookies in a number of different ways, including:
- Fraud Prevention and Detection. Cookies and similar technologies that we deploy through the website and the Services help us learn things about computers and web browsers used to access the Services. This information helps us monitor for and detect potentially harmful or illegal use of our Services.
b. To Analyze and Improve Our Services. Cookies help us understand how to make our website and Services work better for You. Cookies tell us how people reach our website and they give us insights into improvements or enhancements we need to make to our website and Services.
c. For Better Advertising. Cookies can help us to advertise more effectively. For example, we might use a cookie to help prevent You from seeing the same advertisement multiple times or to measure how many times an advertisement is viewed or clicked on.
3. How We Use Other Technologies
a. Pixel tags. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of Users, measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about the usage of the Services.
4. How To Manage Cookies
At the top of this page, you will find a toggle button to disable our tracking scripts and cookies. Your web browser may also allow You to change Your cookie preferences, including to delete and disable Bitrush cookies. Please consult the help section of Your web browser or follow the links below to understand Your options, but please note that if You choose to disable the cookies, some features of our website or Services may not operate as intended.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/products/firefox/cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5. Cookie Table
Cookies that we commonly use are listed below. This list is not exhaustive but describes the main reasons we typically set cookies.
|COOKIE NAME||PURPOSE||PERSISTENT OR SESSION|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Prevents cross-site request forgery||Session|
|bitrush_session||Provides a unique session identifier for authentication||Session|
|cookie-notification-dismiss||Remember if the user dismissed our cookie notification||Persistent|
|tracking_disabled||Remember if the user doesn't want to be tracked.||Persistent|
Third party cookies
|COOKIE NAME||PURPOSE||OPT OUT LINK|
|Used for analytics and service improvement||tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
|Used for analytics and service improvement||facebook.com/ads/settings|
|Hotjar||Used for analytics and service improvement||hotjar.com/opt-out|
|Intercom||Used for customer helpdesk|