Last updated: 19 July 2017
The following terms and conditions apply to all users of this website; Bitrush.nl.
Buy coins (bitcoins, ethereums en litecoins):
- Bitrush buys and sells cryptocurrencies. There is no direct sale between vendor and purchaser.
- You purchase digital goods that do not have a fixed value; you agree to the coin price that is applied by Bitrush at the moment of purchase.
- Due the variable price of a coin, the price may change any moment. There is never any guarantee of a retained future value.
- The customer is aware that, during a coin purchase, the number of coins may differ slightly from the number of coins that has been ordered by the customer.
- The customer is aware that there may be (major) differences in the coin price, between the moment of placing a buying order and the receipt of payment from Bitrush.
- Bitrush is not liable for delays in sending/purchasing coins caused by third parties.
- We shall deliver the coins to the specified coin address by means of a signed coin transaction.
- A completed coin transaction payment cannot be cancelled. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have entered the correct information (coin address and amount).
- Purchased coins cannot be returned or exchanged in view of currency fluctuations. In exceptional cases, the amount will be returned after the deduction of any costs and damages incurred by Bitrush due to currency fluctuations.
- Customers are required to perform a one time verification of email address, telephone number and bank account number before coins can be sent. This process takes no more than five to ten minutes. Bitrush reserves the right to request an additional customer identity verification where necessary. It is not possible to prematurely terminate the contract due to currency fluctuations.
- The provision of a coin address to which you personally have access is of huge significance; if you enter someone else’s coin address, then it is entirely at your own risk.
- In the event of suspected misuse or fraud, Bitrush reserves the right to suspend operations until the legitimacy of the transaction has been established.
- Purchased coins cannot be swapped or exchanged.
- There is no guarantee of redemption for purchased coins, nor of the amount that you will eventually recover for them.
- You must be at least eighteen years of age or have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- The safeguarding of your coin storage is entirely at your own risk.
- All transactions are subject to Dutch law.
- We reserve the right to cancel/suspend your order in the event that a bank or technical failure caused by third parties or other unforeseeable circumstances results in Bitrush not being able to complete your transaction in a timely manner.
- Bitrush makes use of a cooling-down period, which depends on your chosen payment method. The cooling-down period ensures that coins are held for a period of 2 working days once a purchase limit has been reached.
- We reserve the right to send coins prior to the previously specified cooling-down period, providing the legitimacy of the transaction has been verified.
Sell coins (bitcoins, ethereums en litecoins):
- You’re selling digital goods that do not have a fixed value. During a sale, you agree to the price of the coins assigned by Bitrush at that particular moment in time.
- In the event of suspected abuse or fraud, Bitcoin reserves the right to suspend and/or cancel a transaction until the legitimacy of the transaction can be verified.
- Coins must be received at a coin address specified by Bitrush within 15 minutes of receipt of offer. If not, the coins will be returned and payment will not take place.
- Bitrush can only execute payment upon receipt of all coins and transaction(s) confirmation by the coin network.
- You declare that coins offered for purchase are not subject to tax deductions of any kind.
- A completed payment cannot be cancelled. You’re personally responsible for ensuring that you enter the correct information.
- You confirm that you have legitimately procured all coins offered for purchase and that you are unaware of any potentially illegal activities.
- In the event that payment cannot take place due to non-compliance with these conditions, Bitrush reserves the right to return the coins to the value of the amount payable at the Bitrush-purchase price applicable at the moment the coins are returned. Disbursements shall be credited to your bank account the same day or next business day (depending on your bank).
- You confirm that you are the account holder of the specified bank account and have completed all information truthfully.
- You confirm that you have legitimately procured all coins offered for purchase. In the event that there is any doubt over their origin, Bitrush reserves the right to request additional information.
- You confirm that you are the owner of the account number supplied and that you have completed all other information truthfully.
- Bitrush reserves the right to return coins in special cases. For example, if a transaction is not confirmed by the coin network within a 1-hour timeframe.
- Refunds can only take place when Bitrush receives the coins 2 months after an order is placed. After these 2 months Bitrush is unable to link incoming coins to earlier placed orders and thus Bitrush cannot be held accountable for eventual loss of your coins. It is the customer’s own responsibility to send the coins with a sufficient amount of miners-fee to Bitrush.